Parent Council Work
The Parent Council is open to all parents/carers of pupils attending Denny Primary.
The role of the Parent Council is to:
- support the school in its work with pupils
- represent the views of all parents
- encourage links between the school, parents, pupils, pre-school groups and the wider community
- report back to all the parents in the school (called the Parent Forum)
- play a role in the appointment of headteachers and depute headteachers
- support the school and pupils during school inspections.
- route of communication between the school and parents
Please feel free to attend any of our meetings.
Recent work of the Parent Council includes but is not limited to;
- Working to have the nursery.
- Improving playground security and petitioning Falkirk Council for new fencing.
- Supporting Pupil Council to improve school meals
- Supporting parents with placing request issues
- Sponsor Responsible Citizen Award.
If you have anything you wish to raise we can be contacted through the school office.